i love physical touch. like not even kissing and stuff just like. sitting next to each other with our arms touching or our legs overlapping or walking next to each other with our arms brushing i love knowing im real i love existing with people i love it
Accidentally sending an embarrassing snapchat to the wrong person
Damn, this girl was prepared.
She learned from experience. That look on her face is one who found out all of Jack-Jack’s powers through trial by fire.
Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
- be able to hold a conversation that lasts for over five minutes
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- share dumb youtube videos and music with you
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type strangely
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
My immediate thoughts on school tomorrow:
- no thanks
- not happening